Tuesday, September 1, 2015
Hello my name is Destiny and I go to Indiana University of Pennsylvania in Punxsy. I am majoring in business management. My first week in college I was tiring because I wasn't ready to be a student all over again and I definitely wasn't In my blogs I will be discussing college life. Topics such as time management, staying fit, getting involved and the settling process. In the post about time management I will be discussing different study habits and sleep habits that is necessary to conduct a positive college experience. Staying fit is a major part of living a healthy lifestyle. In college you will be too busy doing work and keeping up with your classes. Many times students forget that even though they are living a busy school life you often forget that being healthy is very important because without the proper diet you wont be able to be focus. Getting involved in college is important because knowing the right people and networking will allow you to become more successful in the long run. Time management is one of the most important things in college life because you should know how you are spending your time outside of school in order to be up and able to be ready for class. Depending on the time you take in your studies will show in your grades and gpa. Each and every one of these things will help me and many others become one of the most educated and well rounded students in the school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment