Thursday, September 3, 2015

    Every adjusting to college is the most difficult but ,with the right people around you can make your experience worth the money you are spending. When looking for the right people to hang with you study there habits such as there study habits or how they respond to certain questions in class. although you are new just like everyone else you must be aware of how you want your college experience to be. 
    You must be able to manage your time. When you think about all the money you spend on a college education you should realize that your studies are important. When determining how to gain study habits, a start is by going to the library and getting in the habit of going there to do your homework. Even if youth friends aren't doing the same don't sweat it, you came there for yourself not them. 
    Take at least three hours for your studies. Even if there isn't homework due the very next day just do it because you never know how your schedule may be when you do decide your readiness. 




6 comments:

  1. I like the advice that you gave about when you said you should at least study for three hours and try to knock your homework out the way because you never what can pop up in your schedule.

    One thing I disagree on is that when your first start to study you don't have to go to the library because, your dorm room can be the most quiet spot for some people

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree but at the same time for me personally i find my dorm to be my comfy spot where i can just relax and unwind. Homework for me can not be accomplished where i see my bed because it always feels like its calling me to lay in it lol.

      Delete
  2. I like where you say about how if your friends aren't being helpful, that it's not about them, you came to college for yourself and have to maintain focus on what is important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Overal I found the piece where you talk about studying ahead of your schedule good because it is something that I stick to as if I continue it I will rarely if ever fall behind and always ready for the next class. Another part I found interesting was when you talk about being in college for the betterment yourself and not others as many people lose sight of that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly and its true don't look to your left or right to see what the next person is doing because they are not you.

      Delete